Thursday, July 9, 2009

My lovely baby bump...

Wow!! My baby bump has definitely grown over the months. From the beginning of March, all the way to the current date. The last picture of me was taken today. And yet...the doctors are still telling my that my stomach is small for being almost 38 weeks along??? After my visit yesterday they are actually expecting our daughter to arrive early! Her expected due date is 7/26/09. Now they are saying I could deliver anywhere from next week to week 39! We are so excited to see her beautiful face. I wonder everyday what she will look like. I've felt great throughout my entire pregnancy and will credit that to the 4 day per week exercise program and eating the right foods..PS hell yes to no stretch marks and being able to keep my navel ring in!

Now that my pregnancy is coming to an end, it seems like it's flown by! My husband and I have learned so much about each other through this entire process and I'm sure we'll continue to learn more and more. We feel as prepared as we can at this point and are anxious to see what the next weeks will bring. All and all it has been an amazing journey! The next post from me will be to introduce our beautiful and healthy baby girl to the world.

Until then....keep us in your thoughts!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment