Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Boy or girl...


Are we having a boy or a girl? Can you tell by the way I'm carrying? If I hang my wedding ring by a string and place it above my head will it swing back and forth or in a circle? Am I craving sweets or salty foods? Do I feel glorious and beautiful or like natural beauty is no longer? I took every quiz I could find on the Internet and it seemed like I got a different answer each time. Some days I was having a girl and on other days I was having a boy. Honestly, what's most important is that our baby is healthy, but I could barely handle the suspense! Hell..we had been through so much already, we thought we owed it to ourselves to know! We wanted to plan and be able to focus our energy on the positive! It was a decision that we are so glad we made! The day finally arrived on March 4, 2009. We discovered in a phenomenal ultrasound that we were having a baby girl!!!! I think by the time the ultrasound was over I may have flooded the entire room with my tears. What a blessing! Daddy's little princess & Mommy's beautiful little girl. Now the planning process could begin.
Look @ her go!

No comments:

Post a Comment