Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Getting to know baby

So many thoughts ran through my brain during the 1st trimester of my pregnancy and beyond. I wanted to know so much more about this amazing little being that was causing me to feel so excited, but at the same time so sick that the slight thought of food made me ill. I felt the many effects of the pregnancy in the 1st trimester while also dealing with many worries and a tremendous amount of stress that came with my husband's accident. My 1st ultrasound took place on January 7th 2009 and I felt an immediate bond to our baby! I guess this bond is one that can only be understood by mothers or mothers-to-be. Visually my body had not changed much yet, but I felt like a completely different person on the inside! In the coming weeks I began to discover many little surprises. From the baby's 1st kicks @ 16 weeks to the random food cravings..bring on the strawberry kiwi life water, green olives, pickles, baked lays and starburst...yum!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment